Essential Selling Skills
This intensive and very practical 2 day Essential Selling Skills course is designed to show participants that sales is an experience; whether it’s face to face, over the phone or via a website. This course is a highly interactive and experiential sales course which allows delegates to deliver tangible improvements by directly linking the learning to their specific job roles and situations.
This programme will increase participant’s confidence, motivation and ability to sell, allowing them to return to the workplace and hit the ground running. For the employer, delegates’ transformed attitudes and increased delivery in the workplace will speak for themselves. All techniques are easy to apply back into the workplace for an immediate impact.
Key Learning Points
- SMART objective setting
- Identify the key steps in the sales process
- Use effective sales skills
- Take a planned approach to prospecting
- Implement a customer centric sales approach
- Build rapport and trust with their client
- Address customer concerns and objections
- Maintain an ongoing client relationship
- Handle client feedback
- Follow up on client complaints or changes
- Manage self in the sales environment